Lazy League Regular Mixed Half Dozen
Let us make buying wine a Lazy experience
The Lazy League is a club of wine lovers that love a lazy life. They want their favourite wines to turn up on their doorstep. They want to avoid the mad dash to the shops when friends and family visit because there's NO wine!
So what are the benefits of joining the Lazy League?
- You get the BEST price on our wines - NO EXCEPTION.
- No ordering - after the initial sign up, it just comes lazily 4 times a year with a selection of our favourites we know you will love. We can mix the packs to just whites, just reds or make your own selection.
- We love gift giving. Whether it’s a wine pourer, a sample of our latest batch of dessert syrup or tickets to our latest events. The longer your with us, the more you will see we reward our loyal Lazy League Members.
- You will always be invited first to try our latest releases, visit our vineyard and attend our events.
- It just so Lazy and easy!
Lazy League Mixed Half Dozen
- 1 x White Merlot 2018
- 1 x Rose 2017
- 2 x Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- 1 x Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- 1 x Merlot 2017
Mixed Lazy Half doz x 4 @ $90 + $10 flat rate shipping (full price $400 per year)
By purchasing this item you agree to join the Lazy Oak Lazy League and agree to be contacted by telephone, email or mail about Lazy Oak Vineyard promotions and specials.
You also select to receive regular mixed Half Case (6) four (4) times per year (being delivered in March, June, September and December). There’s no lazier way to get wine delivered to your door!
As a member of The Lazy Oak Lazy League I authorise Lazy Oak Vineyard to debit my credit card, with the cost of my selection above prior to each dispatch in March, June, September and December. Your selection will be delivered to the address provided herein automatically unless you advise Lazy Oak Vineyard in writing at least 2 weeks prior to dispatch of a different address. If you are not home at the time of delivery the freight company will place your wines in a secure place near your front door. If there are persons at your premises who cannot provide proof of age ID at the time of delivery, your wine will not be left at your address and instead will be available for re delivery or pick up from the transport depot.